Feb 11, 2013

Love is in the Air

I used our bulletin board to make a gi-normous calendar with this month's programs on it. A few people have remarked how nice it is to have the events laid out, and the after school crew knows what's coming up each Wednesday.  Also, it is nice to have a LARGE handy reference when people ask what day it is!
I love this giant snake, a tribute to the Year of the Snake, with a wide variety of books on display. Fiction and non-fiction books about snakes, China and Chinese New Year. I included them all: picture books, easy readers and chapter books. I used an online coloring page blown up on yellow paper and painted it bright red and orange. My daughter is claiming her for her wall - if I can give her up. Summer Reading Program is rapidly approaching...

No comments:

Post a Comment